- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Blitha-Vereycken NV collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Blitha-Vereycken NV with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Blitha-Vereycken NV collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Blitha-Vereycken NV will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Blitha-Vereycken NV processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Blitha-Vereycken NV securely stores your data at their local servers. Blitha-Vereycken NV will keep your personal data untill 5 years after your last order. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by all technological means.
Blitha-Vereycken NV would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Blitha-Vereycken NV from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Blitha-Vereycken NV Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Blitha-Vereycken NV would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Blitha-Vereycken NV for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Blitha-Vereycken NV correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Blitha-Vereycken NV to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Blitha-Vereycken NV erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Blitha-Vereycken NV restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Blitha-Vereycken NV’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Blitha-Vereycken NV transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
+32-(0)3 – 887 55 87
Or write to us:
2610 Wilrijk, Belgium
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Blitha-Vereycken NV uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Blitha-Vereycken NV uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Blitha-Vereycken NV sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +32-(0)3 – 887 55 87
Or write to us at:
2610 Wilrijk, Belgium
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Blitha-Vereycken NV has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.